Saturday, August 30, 2008

Merdeka's Eve....

well.. i had another round of golf today.. 9 holes only though... shot 43.. :(:(... my putting is really DOOMED!!! so annoying... i'm always on in two and i screw it up with my putting.... haih...then me and mum went to the hairdressers..... to wash and blow our hair... then had lunch with my grandparents... anywayz went out with my sisters, bee and les today.. watched zohan hahaha.... i thought it was okay la... then we had dinner at kfc.. then me and bee went shopping for bff bracelets...lol.... and we bought a necklace too... bee thought the bracelet was childish but i LOVE IT!!! lol.. then les wait until countdown but bee's parents wanted to go home.. so we left... and now i'm bored at home... and once again i'm going to say I HATE MALAYSIA AND I WANNA MOVE!!!! .....so photos..

The necklace and the bracelet
Me and Vee
Me and Bee
And again
Best Friends
And again
Besties.... everybody now "AWWWWW"

No comments: