Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years.. at KLCC,, ewwwwww!

Going to klcc for new years was not a good idea.. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? seriously.. okay so me lynny and vee went to klcc at 7... got there so we went shopping.. then we had dinner.. at burger king and we stayed there until 9 something.. then we jalan jalan around... then at like 10 we went to san fransisco coffee house but it was closed so we just sat there and waited for hurks to come... so we had our own dbsk mini concert there hahaha.... mirotic over and over again hahah... lol.. then we went outside to wait for hurks.. so many malay guys around... so scary.... anyways he came and he hugged him.. we were so glad to see him we were like so scared hahaha.. then we were waiting for the fire works... so we sat at the restaurant and started again with DBSK hahah.. then the fireworks started.. damn nice.. lol.. then we hurried back.. but we got stuck in the crowd.. i was sweating.. ewwwwwwwwww.... then we got back I TOOK A LONG SHOWER!! eww so sweaty and crowded... watched final romance with edison chen.... went to bed lol.. nite ppl


my jae joong poses like this ..

my eye liner is all smeared...


jae joong pose agaain...











My grandfathers bday..
me and lynny made this... lol. she wrote most of the chinese words..

No comments: