Saturday, February 28, 2009

[INFO] OFFICIAL TVXQ FAN CLUB IN MALAYSIA Re-launching! (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Oh my, this is like, a dream come true! By joining their Official TVXQ! Fan Club in Malaysia, I'll be another step nearer to Dong Bang :D *lets go heart balloons* Anyway, details are as follows for people who're lazy to click on the picture, which I doubt because you girls are gonna worship this poster 8D:

Official TVXQ! Fan Club in Malaysia RE-LAUNCHING!
and open for registration!

A TVXQ! Fan Club for all fans in South East Asia.
FIRST KICK OFF - Registration opens for all Malaysians.

Registration Fee
Malaysian Residents: Rm 40

Registration Period
Malaysia Residents: 1 March 2009 - 31 March 2009

For more info, please log onto
www.official-my-tvxq.com

or email us at
enquiry@official-my-tvxq.com


Heads-up: jaelunnie @dbsg
Credits: official-my-tvxq + TVXQfever




No comments: