Saturday, May 9, 2009

I GOT THE SECRET CODE :)

okay so today stayed at home and studied for like half a day.. then we went to great eastern mall Alexis for dinner.. then we saw cupcakes so we decided to but one box for my mum and i for my grandmaa... they look so yummy.. so anyways went to Alexis, i had nasi lemak it was the best dish out of all.. everyone kept eating my food.. then we had Tiramisu for dessert.. then we went to speedy to look for latest DBSK cd's.. Then i saw THE SECRET CODE CD which i have been waiting for , for months and finally its here.. so i grabbed it and then saw MIROTIC VERSION C and me and vee grabbed that too hahah.. anyways then we came back home and mum was like where's my mothers day present? and i got an idea and i told vee that we should give the MIROTIC VERSION C to her as a joke.. so ai-lee gave her present first.. it was five fake roses which she bought from school which they recycled from teachers day!! so cute haha we were laughing so much and then she wrote this note that says, "MUM WHEN YOU PASS AWAY, YOU"LL ALWAYS BE MY LOVER, I LOVE YOU" hahaha and another one "MOMY, I LOVE YOU YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY MOTHER!! my mum was like laughing so much.. ahha then we gave her the mirotic cd she was like i dont wanna stare at them cuz inside was a mirotic mouse pad too!! hahah so she says we owe her a prezzie!! seriously i;ve never laughed so much in my life anyways I"M SOOO HAPPY I GOT THE SECRET CODE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! and plus there's a bonus dvd which includes my fav music videos!! ESPECIALLY MIROTIC AND PURPLE LINE!! yayyyyy TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!! :) photos now: OH YEAY I CAN NOW CROSS OF MIROTIC VERSION C AND THE SECRET CODE OF MY LIST!! :D

the yummy cupcakes the one for my grandmathe envelope ai-lee used to put the presents it says ANUGERAH KATEGORI LAYARAN TERBAIK hahasee recycled!! HAPPY TEACHERS DAYthe most hilarious notePASS AWAY HUHmum so happy with ai-lee cuz she actually bought her presentswhen she saw the MIROTIC CD hahahamummys mothers day giftshappiest moment of the day!! THE SECRET CODE AND MIROTIC VERSION C

OH SHIT EXAMSSS NEXT WEEK!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! nvm DBSK"S STAND BY YOU RELAXES ME!! :P
and i think everytime i blog i'll put a song of the day

SONG OF MY DAY TODAY IS: STAND BY YOU by DBSK :)

okay good night i'm off to dream about JJ

No comments: