Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ANOTHER COW-ish DAY

okay played 7 strokes better than yesterday, but still bad.
todayyyy was sooo fun
after we finished me ching and chyi sat around the club and lepaked
we went to the pool and washed our feet by the pool.
then we took a big walk around the pool.
then we saw aunty rosie and aunty aileen walking towards the green
so "we" as in me decided to follow hhaha
mey chyi and ching followed
and we were wearing slippers on the course ahha
then after that, mey chyi and ching sent me home
we couldn't fit the golf bag in the boot so it was on my lap
and mey chyi got stung by a wasp.
anyways i made the stupid cut!
while we were in the car, aunty rosie called me
she was like ai-dee stop lepaking with your friends and come and practice
LOL
ughhh im so tired i dont wanna play tmr! NO FAIR
anywayss soooo excited for the foood tmr and MEY CHYI'S FASHION SHOW
haha
night peopleeee
oh oh hoh and im wearing green and white tmr! and a grenn ribbon! :)

No comments: