Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time

Wow , it has been a while .
I'm suprised it's all still here .
Why is it I always find myself back here ?
Everytime I'm bored I always find myself reminiscing , which tends to lead me back here .
What is it about this blog ?
I just can't seem to let myself forget it , or delete it .
It has too many memories , and yes - I must admit good and bad ones , which probably have shaped my life and the way it's turned out .

“I’ve learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up; it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren’t meant to be.”

And so , this is what I will do , not because I want to but because it's the right thing to do .
and hopefully , it will be awhile before I'm back here again ,
because I really can't bear the pain of going through all the posts ,
and letting myself hurt over and over again .
so , probably in a few months ,
:)