Monday, September 15, 2008

Twilight.. :(:)

okay now i'm officially OBSESSED with TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, AND BREAKING DAWN... i finished reading twilight, new moon and eclipse... and i've been reading them all at school and i finished three books in three days!!! hahahaah well actually i finished new moon in like 5 hours and eclipse at school hahah.... and i haven't been paying attention in class.... hmmmmmm... i love twilight and i really really can't wait to watch it!!!!!! YAY!!! and in the second book i actually CRIED.... and so on sunday i made my dad buy the last three books for me.. hahha.. and today i lent twilight to ning pei... and guess what?? Last week aubrey was reading twilight like on some page.. and this week she's still on the same page hahahahah.. She's so slow!!!! lol... anyways now i'm reading the fourth book..... tmr is some penutuping merdeka thingy with SBU at the dewan... and ning pei doesn't feel like coming cuz she said she'd rather read twilight at home..... so tmr is gonna be boring....but at least we get to miss econs... i think i'm happier in school now.. i'm cheerful these days.. and my mind is at peace... whew.. jag told me to do yoga.. but i didn't and i turned out okay... jag.... see?? umm well i think thats it for now.. gonna go read breaking dawn.. AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!! YAY.. I LOVE EDWARD AND BELLA!!!!
:):) and reading that kinda made me feel a bit depressed so.. :(:( TWILIGHT!!!
I LOVE EDWARD!!!!

No comments: