Thursday, September 25, 2008

well.. i'm bored so i'll update.... i didn't go to school again yesterday.. cuz I WAS SICK!!.. hui yinn thought i was just too lazay.. haha... bt seriously i had a really bad fever and rashes..... so today i went... i didn't want to but my sis made me... so i had to go.. and there is so much holiday HOMEWORK!! accounts, moral, sejarah, add maths.. haih.... so gueess i'll have to finish them up so i'm free all week.. and tmr gonna ponteng school again.. some malay thing AGAIN... hmm.. so tmr have to go shopping for ai-lee's friends birthday present..... and then YAY!! i finally get to go to the driving range tomorrow!! so we're gonna go to the golf club... and THEN YAY I"M FREE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.... so... chao ppl.. update tmr... and i really really have to start planning my SWEET SIXTEEN!!

No comments: