Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Middle Name Is and Will Always be Bitch :)

It's TRUE!
MY BEST POST EVER! :)
The MOMENT MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!!!! YAYYYY
DEDICATED TO HY, BREY, for You guys, because i know you agree ;)

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM


SLUT: MY PATIENCE HAS REALLY REACHED IT'S LIMIT!!
PLEASE STOP!! HUI YINN, AUBREY YOU HEAR THAT?
PLEASE STOP!! hahaha...
If not right I'll BE EMO AGAIN
THEN I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE,, you know why?
BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO PITY ME
and because that's the only thing i know how to do! :D

Tell me slut,
was it worth it winning the guy?
but losing all of your friends over it?
because i don't see any of your "friends" defending you
i'm SURE IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT RIGHT?
and what kinda excuse is a guy being short and that's why you dont wanna take him to prom?
lie to your friends faces?
Think only about yourself and your stupid feelings and no one elses?
typical you,
those excuses comes from a person like you,
a cold hearted person with a HEART OF STONE

SELF CENTRED SLUT
dear, im sorry you ever met me
because you don't know how i'm like when you mess with me
TRUST me You ain't seen NOTHING yet
SLUT, I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOUR LIFE
and make you regret ever KNOWING me!
so in the mean time, HAVE FUN,
Pretend that you're not emo and you're having the time of you life,
put on the huge fake smile you're always wearing,
Show your fake side to everyone,
because your EX friends, actually know your true colours,
and its not the innocent little angel you're acting as
i from the start has hated the phrase "SIEN Lor!!"
i'm sooo glad this happened!
wait, when people see who you actually are,
then you'll realize "oh shit i should NOT HAVE MESSED WITH HER"
soon.. hmm. lets see,...you'll have NO FRIENDS! :) yayyyyy!
because maybe you don't know, i'm capable of anything!
bye slut! :)
have a good life while it last's!
oh by the way, i put a curse on you,
and you'll soon deserve what you deserved a long time ago,
the people you hurt WILL get their revenge,
i PROMISE
and i SWEAR it'll hurt like mad!
until you FEEL LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE :)

oh by the way it's soo true, I'M THE BITCH, YOU'RE THE SLUT! :)
read the title and look at the photo! :D
I'd rather be a bitch
than a SLUT like you :O

No comments: