Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CUPCAKES.. And.. OH THE FREAKING LRT!!

Today was like the worst experience of my ENTIRE LIFE!! Damn my freaking driver wouldn't pick me and bee up at 3 cuz he was like wait for your sis la.. save freaking PETROL!! I WAS LIKE WHO CARES ABT FREAKING PETROL? NOT MY MONEY.... AND THEN WE DECIDED TO TAKE THE LRT HOME BECAUSE BEE AND LESTER SAID IT WAS EXPENSIVE TO TAKE THE CAB!! So we went to kopitiam for lunch.. OC, Pui Yan, Mandy, Keith, Faiqa, Bee, Lester and me.. and after that we left OC ALL Alone hahah not exactly la.. we made her hang with pui yan and mandy while playing pool.. and then me faiqa, bee and lester went to the freaking LRT station.. it was like so freaking hot.. and the stupid train was late.. i was like KIMORA DOESNT GO ON TRAINS AND WAITS FOR NO FREAKING TRAIN!! THE TRAIN WAITS FOR HER!! LOL... i was like so pissed. haha then faiqa took some other train.. haha i have no idea which one.. I'm like so confused with the freaking train stations.. so then we went to this place called Masjid Jamek.. and then i almost bought the wrong ticket cuz of BEE LOL.. If lester wasn't there.. we probably would have gone back to the same place again. haha.. then we got off at klcc and i wanted to go shopping but it was 4 already.. we took a cab home and then we only had like 30 minutes to bake!! then we made CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WHICH BTW IS EXCELLENT!!! Seriously!! Even my mum said it was good!! so then lester left for tuition and bee stayed until 6.30.. Then she left and i had to bake all by myself... :( then my mum took me to buy whipping cream at giant.. and.. i just finished baking and now i'm waiting for my maid to siff the icing sugar hahahahaha.. LOL.. Well.. thats it for now.. gonna go ice the cupcakes!! :):) OH BTW I HAD LIKE SO MANY CUPCAKE ORDERS TODAY.. AND I"M SELLING THEM FOR RM
2.50 FOR TWO.. SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.. LET ME KNOW!! :):)
See ya wouldn't wanna be ya,,:D:D

No comments: