Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday.. late post and TODAY!!

Yesterday.. hmmmm. what should i say?? it was a really emo and depressing day for all of us especially me and les... we went to mamak for lunch and then we went to kondo to so call 'STUDY'... and then we started to play freaking emo songs.. Like:
a) I dont wanna miss a thing
b) I want it that way
c) All out of love
d)Let it be
Lol damn emo la....and kept on being emo for the rest of the day.. hahaha :(:(:(

THUSRDAY, 31st JULY ...

Mummy me and vee went to pavillion for the opening of the chocolate boutique... i skipped econs tuition... haha.. anywayz.. we went at 6.30.. and when we got there it was like so crowded...then we mingled and was like hanging with the VIP's and then smiled for the freaking camera for like 2 hrs..then the SPECIAL GUEST... The PussyCat Dolls arrived... mummy pushed her way through and we got to take photos with her!! i actually had a chat with her:
Me: OMG I cant believe i'm meeting you..
Nicole: hahahha
Me: I'm like your biggest fan.. I love you guys.. (i lied hahhaah)
Nicole: oh thats so sweet...
Me: can you sign my poster??
Nicole: Yeah sure!! It was nice meeting you!! hahaha

Then she signed it and we took photos with her... She's so down to earth!! Wanted to ask her for MTV Awards tickets but it was like so crowded so... I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO!!! :(:(:(
then they hanged in the vip lounge and the security was like so tight!!

Then they picked chocolates and left.. Me and vee was like the only ones that got to take photos with her personally ahahah.. wanna know why??  cuz my mum ELBOWED THE SECURITY GUARD HAHAH.. AND WHEN THE PCD's CAME, SHE ASKED ME.. WHICH ONE IS NICOLE ?? HAHHAAH SHE"S SO LAME!!!
Well gotta go look for MAA tickets.. soo 
SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!!! 



      Lol.. meditating..
   Ning Pei's accomplishment

   She always makes  me laugh!!
Bazly splashed water all over me






with nicole from PCD



i look so scary there..





No comments: