Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Dark Knight..... :(

hey ppl... went to school today.. was like so freaking boring.. i came late at like 8.. lol.. me jag and oc was like listening to music the whole day and then faiqa gave me her nail polish so i painted my nails and it was bloody red... hahah... then finally at 12.30 we went home... and i was like so pissed that bee didn't come cuz she didn't feel like it.... then after that oc and her mum and her sis came to pick me up to go pavillion... we got there and then met up with faiqa and her "internet boyfriend" lol.. and then went to the movies to buy tickets for the dark knight.. it was really funnny cuz we were like at the back of the queue and the tickets were selling fast.. and then there were like only 5 left.. like me and oc and bee were prayiing lol.. and then when we reached the counter there was still 5 left.. so we bought it and the couple behind us bought the last two! hah lol..and keith didnt gte them... then we went to buy popcorn and guess what? we saw zac'c figure lol!! i'll post the pics in a minute... we took pics with him lol ahhaaha... and then we went in for the movie.. lol.. in the middle of the movie, we ran out of popcorn and mash potato so bee and oc left me all ALONE!!! and the freakin joker was so damn creepy and i was so freaked out.. but the movie was really really good.. Christian Bale is sooooo HOT!! then we had dinner with my dad and sisters... then we went to forever 21 and camwhored in the changing room cuz if not they would have told us off like last time..lol..... then went to topshop and zara.. i didnt get to buy my top cuz it was like so expensive and it was not worth it for 1 freakin top!! and then my dad got tired so we went home.. we watched the begining of camp rock.. and then oc had to leave and then bee and i walked her to the guard house and she freaked me out cuz she said WHY SO SERIOUS??? and i had to walk back up alone and it was like so quiet and dark.. so i called lester and he tried to distract me lol.... but he didn't succeed cuz he said WHY SO SERIOUS TOO!!!:(:( and he made me even more scared..lol... and now i think i'm gonna have nightmares of the freakin joker!!!! his face is like really disturbin!! anywayz here are the photos of us camwhoring lol!!! LOL AND I MADE UP THE WORD BLOGOROUS!! HAHAHAHH..


in the car..

lol my sister's tiara...
Lol.. Bee took it...Notice there's a book on my head??


i look so sad.. :(:(


In the changing room lol.. i love that dress!!
In the cinema.. after this pic.. the commercial said NO TAKING PHOTOS HAHAH

We couldn't stop taking pics!!
LOL...:D.. MUAXXXXXXXXX
oo me and Zac!! :D:D

so.. it was a tiring day.. and tmr i have to make cupcakes... :(:( i'm so tired.. and wish me luck to try and sleep....so
SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA.. LOl...:):) GOOD NITE!!

No comments: